Made using surplus fabric, these super comfortable, non-medical grade masks keep perfectly good materials out of the landfill. When you buy one, we donate a high-quality face mask to someone in need. When you wear one, you put the health of your community first.
Each mask follows CDC guidelines, is made from 100% tightly woven cotton, and includes two layers of fabric. To allow for breathability and ease of wear, the fabric is a lightweight cotton, similar to the weight of a dress shirt. Designed to be worn alone or over a disposable medical mask.
- With its mask program Cotopaxi wanted to help solve for several major social issues. We knew suppliers and especially vulnerable workers, were feeling the impact of canceled orders due to COVID-19. To lessen the business shock upon our supply chain and utilize the remnant cotton fabric that had ended up as environmental waste within our factories, we worked with our suppliers to provide businesses with a way to supply their workers with PPE while also being able to donate additional masks to populations in need in South America. To date, we’ve donated over 100,000 masks to refugee populations in the Americas.Follows CDC guidelines
- Two layers of 100% repurposed fabric
- 100% tightly woven cotton
- Wire nose adjustment
- Adjustable ear loops
- Accordion pleats that adjust to your face shape
- Proudly designed in Utah
- Ethically made in China
- Care Instructions: Machine Wash Cold, Tumble Dry Low, Warm Iron if Needed, Do Not Bleach